Unprofessional bus driver

hecalex825

So tonight I'm coming from manhattan when I see the 12 bus at 207, two men get on and then I tried to proceed to get in, but the driver told me to wait at

the stop, as I tried to go he's telling a girl to get into the bus, she was a regular customer, I said to her what's wrong with the driver she goes i don't know that he's telling her to get on , I follow her to get in and she goes in the driver tells me I need to wait at the stop, I told him I was going to report him, I went and waited till the bus came to the stop( this is 207th and broadway the last stop) when I go in he goes "to come in is a privilege". I told him not to speak to me, then the other two guys that were in the front with him started laughing while also looking at the girl that was in the bus like a piece of meat. My problem with this was the sexist that the driver and his coworkers were and unprofessional. I wanna know if there is an office I can report him to. I know we are supposed to wait but treatment should be equal to all customers.:tdown:

Sorry about the incident. For the b/o, if hes letting people in thats not at the bus stop but not letting certain people in, then thats a misconduct. Besides, the b/o is SUPPOSE to let passangers in at the bus stop, not where he or she desires.. So the b/o violated the t/a rules..

Of course letting passangers off is at the bus stop, except from 10Pm(or 10:30)pm to 5AM when the b/o can leave the passanger at any street along the line, IF its safe.

On the other hand, you can contact the t/a via email as you wish, just make sure you have a bus number, time/date, location and what ever you need if you want to get this patched...

http://www.mta.info/faqs.htm

Select "E-Mail" in the oval

Btw welcome to NYCTF and enjoy your stay. This site isn't owned by the MTA or any agencies!

Good Luck!

So tonight I'm coming from manhattan when I see the 12 bus at 207, two men get on and then I tried to proceed to get in, but the driver told me to wait at

the stop, as I tried to go he's telling a girl to get into the bus, she was a regular customer, I said to her what's wrong with the driver she goes i don't know that he's telling her to get on , I follow her to get in and she goes in the driver tells me I need to wait at the stop, I told him I was going to report him, I went and waited till the bus came to the stop( this is 207th and broadway the last stop) when I go in he goes "to come in is a privilege". I told him not to speak to me, then the other two guys that were in the front with him started laughing while also looking at the girl that was in the bus like a piece of meat. My problem with this was the sexist that the driver and his coworkers were and unprofessional. I wanna know if there is an office I can report him to. I know we are supposed to wait but treatment should be equal to all customers.:tdown:

How do you know she was a customer? Maybe she was an off duty employee?

The bottom line is you should know better to board the bus at the bus stop and not at the layover area.

Like Bill said, you tried to board the bus at the layover area. In this case the driver has every reason to deny entry to anyone or everyone that he/she sees fit.

Even if you report him, nothing will be done since he was within his right to deny you entry. Sorry.

Archived