Photos:Monroe Bus Service and Private Transportation

nycbusfan

What in the world, Monroe Bus got new MCIs?!? Damn! That bus looks great though!

Awesome shots man!

Thanks, Monroe Bus just recently took delivery of that bus. I'm not sure if they got any others. The bus is also owned by Orange County and was purchased for Monroe Bus commuter service.

Great shots Rich! Where's J. Hanukov Bus Service at?

Thanks, I don't even think I saw one of their buses when I took these photos. I'm also not really a big fan of that company so I probably wouldn't take a photo of one of their buses even if I saw one.

Thanks, I don't even think I saw one of their buses when I took these photos. I'm also not really a big fan of that company so I probably wouldn't take a photo of one of their buses even if I saw one.

Are they still in operation? I used to see them a lot back in the day.

Are they still in operation? I used to see them a lot back in the day.

They are still in operation, Most of the time when I'm in Boro Park I see at least one of their buses but I didn't see any that day. I also saw one of their buses on Knigs Highway last Friday.

They are still in operation, Most of the time when I'm in Boro Park I see at least one of their buses but I didn't see any that day. I also saw one of their buses on Knigs Highway last Friday.

if you see this bus company again,can you take a photo of it?...I never seen it before.

Archived