Pics 3-6 thru 3-9

css9450

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I found this forum a few weeks ago while researching my trip to NYC over the weekend of March 6-9. At any rate, here are some of the pics. More to come. Weather was fantastic!

Catching the R32s was a big priority for me. And best of all, had I not found the forum, I'd have never known about them (or where to find them).

144.jpg

133.jpg

120.jpg

117.jpg

057a.jpg

055b.jpg

048-1.jpg

064.jpg

005f.jpg

022a.jpg

134.jpg

115-1.jpg

039a.jpg

040.jpg

042.jpg

060.jpg

And a glinty Acela too...

098.jpg

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Just so you know, the best place to catch the R32's are on the (C) cause the route is 100% R32

LOL Yeah that's one of the snippets I learned here on the forum. Imagine poor old me looking for the R32s on some other line, like say the (L) or something... They're like shooting fish in a barrel on the (C)

St Louis Car 09, its a Nikon D80. I wish I could have brought along my tripod, but I knew it would have been trouble on the subway.

Here's a few more...

moved to the first post....

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

LOL Yeah that's one of the snippets I learned here on the forum. Imagine poor old me looking for the R32s on some other line, like say the (L) or something... They're like shooting fish in a barrel on the (C)

St Louis Car 09, its a Nikon D80. I wish I could have brought along my tripod, but I knew it would have been trouble on the subway.

Here's a few more...

moved to the first post....

dont bring your triipod,its illegal (not really illegal as long as yo have permit) to bring it into the subway.its under the rules of conduct

Archived