Nice General Orders Coming up for March 2010!

mark1447

Are you talking about the J going across the Williamsburg Bridge to essex and terminating there? Then having a shuttle run from Essex to Chambers and having the other J go from Chambers to Prospect Park? Doesn't that seem overly complex. The last time this GO ran, I thought the transit workers did a great job of keeping people informed.

No just the main line train to Essex and a Shuttle frain to Chambers St.

Last time this (J) GO happened back in January the shuttle line was all R42s with one R160 set. It's been the same previous times as well so you should have no problem getting an R42 with a foam-free RFW. ;)

Lol! Thanks for the info. Though I dunno if I'm gonna ride the J GO, weekends I'm usually busy :(

Hmmm...(2) late night G.O....now I'm pondering if I should leave my house at 5 in the morning just to check it out now :)

Lol, you'll need to leave even earlier than that. It ends around 5am ;)

So depending how long it takes for you to get to Manhattan, you'll need to leave even earlier or wait around till after 12am and then get your pics :)

Rub it in RTOMan, Rub it in. I can't wait untill we have the one were the main line only goes to Essex St, with A Shuttle train going to Chambers St. The way the marking on the walls between Bowery and Canel St, on the SB track. Slow speed order will be fun when they start the Chip and Dig outs there soon.

Im not rubbing anything in you know that.. :confused:

Archived