Part time Job (non-transit related)

ColumbiaDeath

• 2 weeks later...

One thing you should all learn is not to ask people for jobs, they're not gonna come to you, you have to be active and go out to ask for applications. In a place like New York getting a part time job is easy. Search the internet as well.

One thing you should all learn is not to ask people for jobs, they're not gonna come to you, you have to be active and go out to ask for applications. In a place like New York getting a part time job is easy. Search the internet as well.

Clearly I could walk over to Crown Fried Chicken and get a job.

In the end no job is going to be placed in my lap.

However, by asking other people for suggestions I gain a broader perspective on some interesting places to work.

Currently, I am in the process of getting them, but I am saying, when I do get them, where are some possible places to work over the summer?

While there are some places where you might have to be over the age of 18, as long as you have working papers, you should be able to work anywhere. You can try summer youth camps or P.A.L but I think thats part of SYEP.

While there are some places where you might have to be over the age of 18, as long as you have working papers, you should be able to work anywhere. You can try summer youth camps or P.A.L but I think thats part of SYEP.

Thanks! Do they give you a paycheck or is it volunteering?

Archived