WWE Smackdown leaving My 9....

BJC

It's not (entirely) his fault. After Hogan, Razor Ramon (Scott Hall), and Kevin Nash left, the WWF was losing to WCW in the Monday Night Wars. However, when they started the Attitude era and DX, things got better. When Austin got hurt because Owen Hart screwed up a piledriver, The Rock became the marquee star. He had a legendary rivalry with Triple H. By then, WCW was collapsing. The peak of wrestling was in 2002 when The Rock fought Hogan at Wrestlemania. However, The Rock's ego became too big and he decided to make movies. No one filled the void left by The Rock. John Cena is a cheap imitation.

What do you mean by a 'big ego'? Maybe he got tired of the Rock character and felt he needed to try out other acting jobs?

Speaking of Cena, that movie 12 Rounds was pretty good. Sure anyone could've been the star, but he wasn't terrible. As for Triple H, he was terrible in Blade 3.

I did enjoy the former WWF and even NWA/WCW as a kid in the '80's and early 90's. I think WWE Boss Vince McMhaon is making a big mistake to get rid of all of his WWE event on 'free tv' and thus may lose younger fans down the road like boxing did, having all of their events on cable and pay per view.

McMhaon and his WWE folks already have most of their events on cable and pay per view right now as the weekend shows on free tv has quietly died in last 5-10 years.

Another reason why SD is moving,because sometimes baseball from the other citys be in their time slot...and I've seen the ratings of it.

I forget of the Great Khali. He would be a great match. But even Mark Henry "the world's strongest man", Big Show will put a thrashing on he, IMO. Picking up weights, is not the same as picking up a human, that can move and hit back.............

Do you think if the Big Show, Yokozuna, Great Khali, Mark Henry, King Mable (became Viscera), and Andre the Giant, were to stand in the ring all at once, the ring would collapse?????????

Great Khali can't wrestle....anyway,I know alot of people hate Cena,but the people have understand he's the top money maker in WWE right now.As long he bring in the money,Vince will kiss his butt.There are times where I think Cena sometimes run WWE,because how Vince favor and listen to him,that will explain why he keep on winning the championship and fans boooo him when he suppose be a good guy....Cena is very boring right now.it will be good idea to make him a heel,but it won't happen,because of the kids will stop buying his T-shirts and stuff.

Triple H is better as a heel (bad guy). He's no longer a main event wrestler. I can't stand Rey Mysterio since all of his matches look choreographed and fake.

Well wrestling isn't necessarily "fake", it is choreographed and scripted though. SOme of the people do a terrible job by not selling into an attack or by overdoing it (perfect example is when one time the Rock received the Stone Cold Stunner and he over-exaggerated the attack on the receiving end by doing a backflip).

What do you mean by a 'big ego'? Maybe he got tired of the Rock character and felt he needed to try out other acting jobs?

Speaking of Cena, that movie 12 Rounds was pretty good. Sure anyone could've been the star, but he wasn't terrible. As for Triple H, he was terrible in Blade 3.

The Rock does have a ego problem...it's a long story to get into.

Archived