Why No Express Service?

Robert Bosco

What about the cars in the A div.Whats it like operating the redbirds, R62/A and the R142/A

I operated the Redbirds on the (2),(4),(5) and (7) Lines out of all of them i like the ones on the (2) line the Best,followed by the (4) line, then the (5) line and the crappy ones on the (7) line the least every station stop was an adventure.

The R62A's i have operated on the (1),(3),(5),(6) and(7) Lines they all seemed to be Ok but the Single car units which was on the (3) line mostly back then now they are on the (7) line i liked the best.

The R62's that are now on the (3) and (4)lines are garbage never liked those trains you can't get a smooth stop most of the times.

The R142's on the (2) line i never did like becasue they was always having "issues"..

The R142's and R142A's on the (4) Line are not a as old and not as much wear and tear when i was there so they was pretty good trains, now its probally a different story as well.

The same thing can be said for the R142's on the (5)Line.

The R142A's on that (6) line was falling apart then and im sure they are even is worse shape now hard stops, herky jerky rides and they would get real humid in the summer even with the AC on in yer cab so you would get all sticky they can have em, no thanks...

I operated the Redbirds on the (2),(4),(5) and (7) Lines out of all of them i like the ones on the (2) line the Best,followed by the (4) line, then the (5) line and the crappy ones on the (7) line the least every station stop was an adventure.

The R62A's i have operated on the (1),(3),(5),(6) and(7) Lines they all seemed to be Ok but the Single car units which was on the (3) line mostly back then now they are on the (7) line i liked the best.

The R62's that are now on the (3) and (4)lines are garbage never liked those trains you can't get a smooth stop most of the times.

The R142's on the (2) line i never did like becasue they was always having "issues"..

The R142's and R142A's on the (4) Line are not a as old and not as much wear and tear when i was there so they was pretty good trains, now its probally a different story as well.

The same thing can be said for the R142's on the (5)Line.

The R142A's on that (6) line was falling apart then and im sure they are even is worse shape now hard stops, herky jerky rides and they would get real humid in the summer even with the AC on in yer cab so you would get all sticky they can have em, no thanks...

Thanks for the breakdown man, from your point of you on how the cars operate. Dude your hilarious with the R142A's on the (6)!! Herky Jerky Rides! I was LMAO!!B):D

Archived