F and V

Abba

Posted: 04/26/2010 2:01PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to signal problems at the 2nd Avenue-Lower East Side Station:

Brooklyn-bound (F) trains are running on the (A) line from the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station to the Jay Street-Borough Hall Station.

Manhattan-bound (V) trains are running on the (E) line from the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station to the World Trade Center Station.

Please expect delays in service on the (F) and (V) trains at this time.

I know what next.The (V) will be suspended.

Posted: 04/26/2010 2:01PM

MTA Service Notice

Due to signal problems at the 2nd Avenue-Lower East Side Station:

Brooklyn-bound (F) trains are running on the (A) line from the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station to the Jay Street-Borough Hall Station.

Manhattan-bound (V) trains are running on the (E) line from the West 4th Street-Washington Square Station to the World Trade Center Station.

Please expect delays in service on the (F) and (V) trains at this time.

I know what next.The (V) will be suspended.

Just imagine the FUN when that (M)ikey starts up and running...

Just imagine the FUN when that (M)ikey starts up and running...

I know, I'm gonna have a great big laugh at the (M) line supporters when their direct Midtown "guaranteed" connection comes to a halt. Ha!

Probobaly in the beginning there were still (V) trains out.So those I guess went to WTC.

Yeah they let em turn at WTC, head to Forest Hills and then the line is shut down.

When this happens after the (M) exists they probably just have the (M) become the (M2) and have it terminate at Chambers at on the (J) Line

They'll have no choice but to do that.

Yeah they let em turn at WTC, head to Forest Hills and then the line is shut down.

They'll have no choice but to do that.

Shutting down a line makes it worst, people on 53rd wont get a happy look =X!

Why not just send all (V)s via the (F) to Bergen Lower?

You mean have the (V) train dump at Jay Street, relay via Bergen Lower, and then head back to Manhattan? While it does seem like an okay idea it lengthens the (V)'s headways and the Cranberry Street Tunnel will be all tied up with (A), (C), (F) and (V) service.

That's a joke, right?

Where would the (V) relay? Church Avenue? Kings Highway? Avenue X? Stillwell?

Umm...Bergen Lower!!!:P

You mean have the (V) train dump at Jay Street, relay via Bergen Lower, and then head back to Manhattan? While it does seem like an okay idea it lengthens the (V)'s headways and the Cranberry Street Tunnel will be all tied up with (A), (C), (F) and (V) service.

The (A)(C)(F)(V) are never all together.

Archived