Help Save Transit! (Urgent, please read)

metsfan

Hello, i am here, on behalf of Transportation For America to ask your help in bringing the plight of funds starved transit agencies country wide into center stage in washington, this we hope will eventually bring about the creation of legislature which will include funding for transit agencies to stave off or reverse in whole or in part job cuts, and operational things like fare increases and service changes/cuts.

Just PM me your email address, and i will send you a form to be completed, which will then be sent to congress. The more people we have bringing up this issue, the more of a chance we have to save our transit systems from their current fiscal crisis.

- A

Transit's not going anywhere.

Right now everyone (including our governments) is broke and yet everyone still has their hand out. A lot of people, special interests groups, and organizations are going to go home empty handed. Just a fact.

Then who does?
They squander money and decieve the people they would only get it if there was someone appointed to make sure its spent solely on transportation projects because as it is now no one really know what they spend the money on no transparency

They squander money and decieve the people they would only get it if there was someone appointed to make sure its spent solely on transportation projects because as it is now no one really know what they spend the money on no transparency

Who deserves the money then? You didn't directly answer it.

Archived