Museum tours

Hello all, sorry to ask this, but is any other New York Transit museum members available to get back to me about the lo-v run and the Coney Island run? I booked both of them and "misplaced" the guide list. I am not sure which one was June and which one is July. Thanks! PLEASE PM ME!(1)(2)(6)<4>

Since the member's only period has expired this is OK to reveal publicly now. Lo-V's are June 6, Arnines to Coney Island is July 31.

Isn't the Lo-V one going to include a vintage bus ride or is that another trip?

The trip with the R1/9's and the vintage buses will be in Aug.next month's trip will have the Low-V cars with 4902 running for the first time in 35 years.

No that is another trip. August, Arnines to the Rockaways. Vintage buses will run out in the Rockaways then at the end for the trip home, riders will have the option of the train or the bus.

No that is another trip. August, Arnines to the Rockaways. Vintage buses will run out in the Rockaways then at the end for the trip home, riders will have the option of the train or the bus.

So riders that go on the trip have the option of taking the Arnines or one of the vintage buses back to the city at the end of the trip?

Keep in mind that if you ride the bus back to the depot where it came from it costs an extra $5. Also keep in mind that ALL of the train rides are leaving from Court Street/the NY Transit Museum.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived