RFK-Triborough Bridge shut down as police investigate abandoned truck.

Here is what I believe, the UHaul Truck was leaking fuel or ran out of fuel so he probably went to get help or fuel. It is just a pre-caution that lead to the closure of the RFK...

But run off away from the tollbooth, where s/he could have just asked for help there?

• 2 weeks later...
'The truck had Arizona license plates and was coming from The Bronx to Manhattan.'

Maybe somebody moving from Arizona?

From may 7, and today you came up with that thought?

All UHaul trucks , vans, etc have Arizona tags

Thank YOU.

Yup, I don't understand this about him. IF he wanted to be involved in the talks, he should've done it when it was still up. I mean he seems like a regular poster here and not like a once a week type. But he continues to dig up older threads that haven't had activity in like 1-2 weeks.

Yup, I don't understand this about him. IF he wanted to be involved in the talks, he should've done it when it was still up. I mean he seems like a regular poster here and not like a once a week type. But he continues to dig up older threads that haven't had activity in like 1-2 weeks.

Or write something worth reading instead of: "sorry to hear that :(" or " I like that also :)" ect ect, I come home I see all those comments I wanna throw my computer at the wall. And EE please don't message me I'm not interested.

My patience has been running low on him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt early on, but enough is enough. This is almost the level of spamming. If a thread hasn't had any replies, then let it die. Why bring it up? And not just one, but several.

Once in a while and 1-3 threads, fine, but this is just getting out of hand.

My patience has been running low on him. I gave him the benefit of the doubt early on, but enough is enough. This is almost the level of spamming. If a thread hasn't had any replies, then let it die. Why bring it up? And not just one, but several.

Once in a while and 1-3 threads, fine, but this is just getting out of hand.

I don't know. I guess when you have nothing to do, thats what happens.

Archived