Yes. The X32 is running during Regents week

MTR Admiralty

@Mods: You may want to merge this later, but I'm making a new one to get everyone's attention right now because many people do want to know if the thing is going to run.

I went back to Bronx Science for my graduation rehearsal and yes.. the X32 is still running during this week, same schedule. The three buses arrived this morning, beginning with the 7:20 one. The next one came around 3 or 5 minutes later, and last one came with the second one I think. Two O5 CNGs were used I think and a MCI was used for the third one, IINM. I came extra early for soccer.

After rehearsal, I stayed over for more soccer and I left around 3. At around 1425 hours, the Oakland Gdns bus arrived. I forgot what it was because I was having lunch.

But yes, this post goes to say that the X32 IS still running. It does seem the MTA has totally disregarded Regents Week, I think.

As per ridership this morning, I could have sworn that one cheese bus could handle all of the commuters this morning from all three buses and still have seats for more people. A trickle of students came down from the first one, I think around 8. The second one had around 6. The third one, I totally forgot. Ridership was not impressive this morning. One factor to this dreary ridership should be the Regents as freshmen and sophomores have tests in the afternoon. Even so, ridership would be at most twice what I saw.

From yours truly

@Mods: You may want to merge this later, but I'm making a new one to get everyone's attention right now because many people do want to know if the thing is going to run.

I went back to Bronx Science for my graduation rehearsal and yes.. the X32 is still running during this week, same schedule. The three buses arrived this morning, beginning with the 7:20 one. The next one came around 3 or 5 minutes later, and last one came with the second one I think. Two O5 CNGs were used I think and a MCI was used for the third one, IINM. I came extra early for soccer.

After rehearsal, I stayed over for more soccer and I left around 3. At around 1425 hours, the Oakland Gdns bus arrived. I forgot what it was because I was having lunch.

But yes, this post goes to say that the X32 IS still running. It does seem the MTA has totally disregarded Regents Week, I think.

As per ridership this morning, I could have sworn that one cheese bus could handle all of the commuters this morning from all three buses and still have seats for more people. A trickle of students came down from the first one, I think around 8. The second one had around 6. The third one, I totally forgot. Ridership was not impressive this morning. One factor to this dreary ridership should be the Regents as freshmen and sophomores have tests in the afternoon. Even so, ridership would be at most twice what I saw.

From yours truly

Sorry for being a pain, let's arrange an NYC Transit Forums Trip on the X32 and other routes like the X51, Q14, Q74, Q75, M18, and others.

• 2 weeks later...

I can definitely back that up. BKNightShadow45 and I waited that long to catch it, but when it never came, we took the (4) to leave the Bronx. (I was at the school as early as 1 PM.)

Plus, I called my mom on the phone, and she looked up the X32 info. The Bronx School of Science was open only for grading and graduating on Friday. Regents ended on Thursday, so the X32 ended its run on Thursday.

I can definitely back that up. BKNightShadow45 and I waited that long to catch it, but when it never came, we took the (4) to leave the Bronx. (I was at the school as early as 1 PM.)

Plus, I called my mom on the phone, and she looked up the X32 info. The Bronx School of Science was open only for grading and graduating on Friday. Regents ended on Thursday, so the X32 ended its run on Thursday.

It was a normal school day, technically.

Archived