Midtown News

Calvin

The ride on the super express BM3 is fun:) and i had a good time. I also found some changes

MCIs

*3165 was spotted on the QM1 Downtown Loop and it has a Spring Creek sticker.Which means this is an EX SC bus.

*3001 has an Eastchester Depot sticker and was an EX CP bus.

*The switch of 20 18xx and 19xx are almost finished to phase out cause I found 3165 and a 1918 on the BM5.

*There are also random 7423-7428 runnin on rush hours on random routes.

*My prediction is that 3100, 3105-3107 is in CP

*Another CP fleet has now 33xx coaches

*Orion VII Hybrid OG*

As for the M18 discontinued, the M1 and M7 is on Manhattanville and will be using Orion VII Hybrids OG and NG. Some of the Amsterdam will be on Manhattanville or any other depots??. Also, June 27 2010, Amsterdam will be shut down and closed forever.

RTS

The 7 Manhattanville RTS will be sent to 126 St Depot

More will come soon..

The ride on the super express BM3 is fun:) and i had a good time. I also found some changes

MCIs

*3165 was spotted on the QM1 Downtown Loop and it has a Spring Creek sticker.Which means this is an EX SC bus.

*3001 has an Eastchester Depot sticker and was an EX CP bus.

*The switch of 20 18xx and 19xx are almost finished to phase out cause I found 3165 and a 1918 on the BM5.

*There are also random 7423-7428 runnin on rush hours on random routes.

*My prediction is that 3100, 3105-3107 is in CP

*Orion VII Hybrid OG*

As for the M18 discontinued, the M1 and M7 is on Manhattanville and will be using Orion VII Hybrids OG and NG. Some of the Amsterdam will be on Manhattanville or any other depots??. Also, June 27 2010, Amsterdam will be shut down and closed forever.

More will come soon..

Old news....

It's not news at all. Clavin trying to make himself look important by giving us big "scoops" in the transit world. Meanwhile, in the real world, the opposite is happening.

its just changes so, it jst regular stuff

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

In Midtown, the M16 has an interesting route which takes it from PABT at West 42d Street to Waterside Plaza at East 23d Street.

That's my work bus right there...the last stop isn't at PABT but actually on 43 St & 9 Av. It travels on 2 major crosstown streets (23 & 34 sts) and takes me straight to my job (Waterside Plz)

Archived