Some 160 fun with the (L)(J)(M) and (F) (R42 action as well!!!)

Riding the new (M) and boy was it fun cept it's REALLY not a big deal. To me it's the 6th Avenue's version of the (C) with R160s.

017-7.jpg

018-9.jpg

019-7.jpg

026-8.jpg

027-4.jpg

028-5.jpg029-2.jpg

R42 (Z)! I'm sorry for foaming but there like 4 sets left in service and I miss them on my (F)(E) and (R).

030-6.jpg

036-2.jpg

038-3.jpg

Back to the 160s.

039-3.jpg

041-5.jpg

042-6.jpg

044-8.jpg

046-7.jpg

043-4.jpg

Funny story about this picture. The lady in the black came up to the T/O's window banging on it saying he stopped too short. The T/O explained to her that the (M) is only 8 cars but she like, "You're not doing ur job! I had to walk and I have bad legs!" The T/O got into a loud argument with her till he slammed the window in her face and took off. People.

The lady in the black came up to the T/O's window banging on it saying he stopped too short. The T/O explained to her that the (M) is only 8 cars but she like, "You're not doing ur job! I had to walk and I have bad legs!" The T/O got into a loud argument with her till he slammed the window in her face and took off. People.

LOLOLOL!! He should have just pointed to the 8-car marker, said "This 8 means I have to stop here", and closed his window. No arguments needed.

Nice pics, by the way.

LOLOLOL!! He should have just pointed to the 8-car marker, said "This 8 means I have to stop here", and closed his window. No arguments needed.

Nice pics, by the way.

"Ya see this 8? Thats where I stop, now just get in, or wait for the next train" slams window

Archived