What's Up with ENY R160's on the (M)?

ctrain

You know ladies and gentlemen, in life, there are winners, there are losers, and there are degenerates who go by the name of VIP. Sir you really are one dumb motherf**ker. Instead of fessing up to making this thread take a left turn after insulting Trainmaster5 you just carry on and on and on.

I feel bad for those whose tax dollars had to end up supporting the education and growth of VIP. Smh.......

oooooooooooohhhhhh shut up! lol your childish. im going to have the mods freeze your account

Your first words are "Shut up" and I'm childish? Ha.

Stop arguing. Both of you sound like a bunch of toddlers.

True, but now I have a point to prove

youre a homo too, did you know that? im shocked no one was able to tell how gay you are. :mad:

Look who's talking about being a complete homo.

how-bout-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up-183606.jpg

You know ladies and gentlemen, in life, there are winners, there are losers, and there are degenerates who go by the name of VIP. Sir you really are one dumb motherf**ker. Instead of fessing up to making this thread take a left turn after insulting Trainmaster5 you just carry on and on and on.

I feel bad for those whose tax dollars had to end up supporting the education and growth of VIP. Smh.......

:o;) youre sooo funny. :P:P i never would of guessed a queer can actually attempt to make sense. you think your hurting my feelings? lol youre not. i love how you have the time to sit at home typing back to me on a thread. GET A JOB. as queer as you are you wouldnt dare say something smart to my face. :cool: cuz u know better. ;)

:o;) youre sooo funny. :P:P i never would of guessed a queer can actually attempt to make sense. you think your hurting my feelings? lol youre not. i love how you have the time to sit at home typing back to me on a thread. GET A JOB. as queer as you are you wouldnt dare say something smart to my face. :cool: cuz u know better. ;)

Shut%20the%20fuck%20up.jpg

Your first words are "Shut up" and I'm childish? Ha.

True, but now I have a point to prove

Look who's talking about being a complete homo.

how-bout-a-nice-cup-of-shut-the-fuck-up-183606.jpg

yuh too, you another homo, only you to find a pic of a guy swallowing something from a cup. lol how long did it take u to find that? im glad your putting alot of effort into replying on my posts. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :cool:

yuh too, you another homo, only you to find a pic of a guy swallowing something from a cup. lol how long did it take u to find that? im glad your putting alot of effort into replying on my posts. LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT :cool:

Do you actually have an intelligent response?

It took 2 seconds. Unlike you, I'm not a bloody retard.

BANHAMMER.png

We can only hope.

Archived