What's Up with ENY R160's on the (M)?

ctrain

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

That doesn't make sense at all. Grafitti can be done at any time on any part of the car, regardles of where the car is stored or what part of the city its in.

yeah your statement works.

assclown, are u assuming that it is I, the graffitti artist? pfft dont get your panties in a bunch, im sure once im a cop i'll turn in so many vandals that i could even get a promotion.

Not trying to play peacemaker but do you know who you're talking to like that???

Trainmaster5 is a Train Operator with high seniority and credibility. Watch who you call assclown around here and stop acting so Queens.

Not trying to play peacemaker but do you know who you're talking to like that???

Trainmaster5 is a Train Operator with high seniority and credibility. Watch who you call assclown around here and stop acting so Queens.

stop acting so what? queens? dude your 15, what you know?

i dont tag trains. i dont do graffitti AT ALL.

No one said you did grafitti. Go back and read my post. I think you're getting worked up over nothing. And, as was posted, grafitti comes from everywhere in the system. That's what I was getting at.

If he is tagging trains, he'll get his sooner or later...

Damn right :)

I'd really hate to see that happen again. It was bad enough having to ride graffiti-strewn trains the first time around back in the 70s and 80s.

I saw photos of graffiti bombed trains. I don't know how people could deal with the windows being blackened.

assclown, are u assuming that it is I, the graffitti artist? pfft dont get your panties in a bunch, im sure once im a cop i'll turn in so many vandals that i could even get a promotion.

i dont tag trains. i dont do graffitti AT ALL.

Keep making yourself look guilty.

stop acting so what? queens? dude your 15, what you know?

heh heh, he's older than you.

There needs to be a ban on bitching about car types. It's like, soooooooooo f**king annoying.

No! Really? :eek:

No one said you did grafitti. Go back and read my post. I think you're getting worked up over nothing. And, as was posted, grafitti comes from everywhere in the system. That's what I was getting at.

It just makes it seem as if he did tag a train in the past. Graffiti has no central location.

Painted shit on top of manufactured shit.

Damn right :P

I saw photos of graffiti bombed trains. I don't know how people could deal with the windows being blackened.

Keep making yourself look guilty.

heh heh, he's older than you.

No! Really? :eek:

It just makes it seem as if he did tag a train in the past. Graffiti has no central location.

Painted shit on top of manufactured shit.

dude youre 17. youre not grown, maybe over the internet you may think youre grown but LOL you are so not! im 22. ok and im not guilty of shit. yall are a bunch of train freaks who get off on pointless b.s. im on here to advocate for the common rider. bam stfu. now u wanna get at me. PM me on here and keep the threads clean. and try to be mature, but dont fake it :o

dude youre 17. youre not grown, maybe over the internet you may think youre grown but LOL you are so not! im 22. ok and im not guilty of shit. yall are a bunch of train freaks who get off on pointless b.s. im on here to advocate for the common rider. bam stfu. now u wanna get at me. PM me on here and keep the threads clean. and try to be mature, but dont fake it :P

You're 22? Hah! You act like a bloody 5 year old. Did I say you were guilty? No. I said you're making yourself look guilty. You're advocating for the common rider? That's like calling the common transit rider an immature little shit. You're calling everyone else a train freak? You're probably a rabid foamer. And who's faking maturity? Obviously you're not, because you have not one ounce of maturity inside you.

You're 22? Hah! You act like a bloody 5 year old. Did I say you were guilty? No. I said you're making yourself look guilty. You're advocating for the common rider? That's like calling the common transit rider an immature little shit. You're calling everyone else a train freak? You're probably a rabid foamer. And who's faking maturity? Obviously you're not, because you have not one ounce of maturity inside you.

oooooooooooohhhhhh shut up! lol your childish. im going to have the mods freeze your account

lol this is how i can tell youre young. i know how old you are but you act 15! duh! LOL. you have an issue with me you can feel free to PM me.

I'm 18 you anti-Semite douche. And I'm NOT going to PM you, there are people on here whom I do PM because I'm interested in what they have to say.

I'm 18 you anti-Semite douche. And I'm NOT going to PM you, there are people on here whom I do PM because I'm interested in what they have to say.

youre a homo too, did you know that? im shocked no one was able to tell how gay you are. :mad:

Archived