Uh, Oh- Trouble in Ft. Tryon Park

FamousNYLover

TODAY

Around 13:30, I was on M3 NB when I overhead bus radio says, M4 is not going into Cloisters b/c bus got stuck, so after I made quick stop to tell MET Information Desk, they could take (A) to Dyckman St and use stairs up to Cloisters or transfer bet. M4 and Bx7/M100 at 168th St.

After that, I rush to Cloisters and it was about 14:00s and there was #6677 MV.

(MTA) Tow Truck cannot do it, so they needed big tow truck.

Because of this incident, all M4 had to turnaround at 190th St (A).

Taxi and Car services had to go on wrong way.

img5950.jpg

img5951.jpg

img5952mh.jpg

img5953xx.jpg

img5955.jpg

img5956c.jpg

img5957.jpg

img5958.jpg

img5965d.jpg

img5970xi.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

cheap ass O7's lol i could imagine driving that and you hear a loud ass BOOM and you see sparks flying everywhere in your back mirror lol

Little off-topic, but relative.

I remember I saw one, but not bus. It was car and rear of car was scrapping road as he was driving his car, and there was sparks flying everywhere behind his car.

Because the outside tire was flat and when he made a turn probably at a high speed the tire came off the rim. but that bus should still be standing up straight with only one tire on that side or probably the other one got blown out also.

Yuki where is the pics of the tow trucks? I want to see them.

Because the outside tire was flat and when he made a turn probably at a high speed the tire came off the rim. but that bus should still be standing up straight with only one tire on that side or probably the other one got blown out also.

Those aren't standard size transit tires though, so I can see how it would lean like that.

Nice catch Yuki!!:cool:

I delete them because they're very blurr b/c lens are not working properly.

cheap ass O7's lol i could imagine driving that and you hear a loud ass BOOM and you see sparks flying everywhere in your back mirror lol

it look like a tire went down...it's time for a pit stop!

Archived