(Q69) To Queensbridge

(F) To Parsons Blvd.

(Q111) to Rosedale

& Sometimes

(B6) to Ave. J

(Q) to Astoria

& vice versa

Damn that is one long commute every day

As for me (Q1)/(Q36)/(Q43) (if I gotta go in really early Ill walk to the (Q46)) to the (Q25)/(Q34) and going home the other way around

I'm pretty close, but I have to think about my feet, since I have to wear dress shoes as part of my uniform...

Those can be a pain. What I sometimes do whenever I have to wear dress shoes is carry them in my backpack and wear sneakers to school and then change shoes when I'm in school. Of course, this only works when I'm not carrying a lot of books.

Since I will be living in Brooklyn and will most likely be going to C.S.I, I will have another two options:

1. Take the (2) or the (5) from Sterling St to Atlantic Av, the take the (R) to 86 St and then take the (S93) to C.S.I

Or.....

2. Take the (5) from Sterling St to Union Sq and take the X10.

You can take the (5) to Bowling Green for the X10. It should be a lot quicker than Union Square.

Currently I borad the West Hempstead Branch at Hempstead Gardens to Atlantic Terminal and take the 4 to Fulton Street/Broadway/Nassau.

But due to buget cuts, my train is being cancelled. I'm now planning to either drive or take the N15 or N31/32 to Hempstead, catch a train to Atlantic Terminal, and take the 4 to Fulton.

Going to school I take the:

(S40) or (S44) to St George

SI Ferry

(4) to 14th

(6) to 23rd

With that commute above, I could do it all in less than an hour during rush hours but because the buses that run to/from the ferry aren't reliable outside of rush hour, I have to choose other options:

(S53) to Bay Ridge

(R) to 59th

(N) to Union Square

(S53)

(X10)

Archived