Private Bus Line Paper Buses

dmouse

• 2 weeks later...

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks for offer, akamtabx36 did it for me for Liberty Lines Express.

I was actually the one who directed him to do it as I have many many many other orders. At this time, please hold off on the orders in this thread as all orders are being asked to be sent over to the Custom PaperBus Thread. Thanks again.

Ok. To all:

Here is the order form: An example is below:

Model/year: New Flyer D60HF

Company: NYCTA

Number: 5551

Other: Black Back

Next, the 2011 catalog (New Additions in Bold):

GMC RTS (Rapid Transit Series)

TMC RTS (Rapid Transit Series)

Novabus RTS (Rapid Transit Series)

Novabus LFS

Novabus LFS Artic

Novabus LFX Artic

New Flyer D40LF

New Flyer D40HF

New Flyer D60LF

New Flyer D60HF

New Flyer D45HF

New Flyer D30LFR- D60LFR

NABI LFW

NABI 416.15

NABI 436

Orion V

Orion VI

Orion VII

Orion VII NG

MCI Classic - (SMALL SCALE ONLY)

MCI D4500

MCI D4500CL

MCI D4500CT

Vanhool A330

Vanhool C2045

GMC Fishbowl

Neoplan AN440

Neoplan AN460

Millennuim Transit Services RTS Low Floor

Gillig Phantom

Gillig Advantage

Neoplan Articulated AN459/460

Neoplan AN440/440LF

Now, as to custom orders, ALL CUSTOM ORDERS ARE TO BE SENT IN PMs to either me, akamtabx36 or dmouse. No custom order requests will be posted here nor will any buses that a fictional be posted here. Also, NO FICTIONAL MODELS ARE TO BE SHARED. If you get a MTA Prevost, you do NOT share it to a single soul. This has been a problem and we do not want this to happen again in the future. Thanks and have a good day.

-Nicholas Persaud, Head of the Custom Speedy Paper Bus Service.

Ok this is NOT WORKING. NO FICTIONAL MODELS TO BE POSTED. PM PEOPLE!

I will do this as I already have one on file. Any decals needed? Numbers, Destination sign etc.

.......... ok What scheme you doing? (I was doing the white scheme with the stripes like the artic i did)

Yeah I was looking towards something less fict. I dont have all the templates for fantasies

Well if want something done, do it yourself....

870gbl.png

Sadly, I've got only 1 photo from bustalk...any mistakes write here, don't PM me.

If someone have more GBL Grummans and Flxble 870 please write a mail or PM. Thanks for any help.

Theres ALOT of grumman pics on bustalk trust me.

But im the head of PBls so ill do the models for you ASAP im behind a bit anyways

But im the head of PBls so ill do the models for you ASAP im behind a bit anyways

No actually there is no heads. Everyone can make models. Me, you and Oscar can make practically any model. I mostly do NYCTA and Fictional but I do PBLs. There are no heads of any certain category.

I am the main one who runs the division however. You and Oscar help and we all have the right to make any model. No one is the head of a category. There is the head of the company but not the category.

-Nick.

First, yes there are photos of Grummans, but not from GBL, and particular period. Second, sorry that I made an "order" for buses, but I'm a little choleric, and if I want to do something I can sit with it till 4-5 a.m. Still if You already proceed in making Yous 870, please finish it and show it here, then I just delete mine.

No actually there is no heads. Everyone can make models. Me, you and Oscar can make practically any model. I mostly do NYCTA and Fictional but I do PBLs. There are no heads of any certain category.

I am the main one who runs the division however. You and Oscar help and we all have the right to make any model. No one is the head of a category. There is the head of the company but not the category.

-Nick.

Thanks for clearing that up.. mispoke or incorrect term..

but if youre looking for GBL pics of flixibles alll here

http://gallery.bustalk.info/thumbnails.php?album=183&page=4

Archived