Protester Rips Out, Burns Koran Pages at Ground Zero Mosque Site

St Louis Car 09

looks like this nation really has its priotites in order.... I hope this guy sues everyone and their mother.

See that's the problem. He doesn't deserve a huge sum of money because of this. He deserves his job back, and any wages that were lost during the period he was out of work. He also deserves payment for any legal fees he had to paid. But he doesn't deserve to win the "ghetto lottery"

If some a**hole who fights with the police and gets his ass handed to him can sue because his "civil rights" were violated, this guy is way more deserving and should get what he can because unlike the a**hole fighting with the cops, this man's civil rights were violated.

Its sad how this country wants to be pussy, f**k those smelling bastards, This man had the right to do that, I wish They can band religion all together, I swear if I still worked at the Mental hosp, I would throw their asses in there, WTF man, everyday I got to hear crazy shit, Oh God turned an Human into a snake, Oh I believe it because god did it, smh, when I heard that, I wanted to contact the nut house, This relgion shit is getting out of control, I believe in one god and the same god, it doesn't matter allah, jesus, They are all the same f**king god, Its sad how indians worship a f**king carpet, who in the hell worships a carpet.

Archived