None of Magicland's subway cars work!

Gorgor

They work!!! :D :D

I don't think they work properly though because notice that you put it at maximum speed and it only crawls forwards. Then try stopping it and see how long it takes.

Oh and do you know how to change the signs on the train? I think it's with a control while in-game but I can't find out.

O umm..I'm using a different engine thats why.Thats no issue it can be changed back to its original which I believe is "nycta-subway" or something.

O umm..I'm using a different engine thats why.Thats no issue it can be changed back to its original which I believe is "nycta-subway" or something.

Yeah that's what I mean, the original one is so slow and has such bad braking. Is there a way to edit it to make it better, or to give it the same engine as another already existing train?

Oh and do you know how to change the signs on the train? I think it's with a control while in-game but I can't find out.

To manually do it, you have to be in Surveyor. Right click the train and a box should pop up. Then scroll down to where it says Destination or something, look at the list of destinations, click it and then it should turn up.

If you want to do it while driving, you have to download a command off the DLS called Switch signs or something.

Have fun!

To manually do it, you have to be in Surveyor. Right click the train and a box should pop up. Then scroll down to where it says Destination or something, look at the list of destinations, click it and then it should turn up.

If you want to do it while driving, you have to download a command off the DLS called Switch signs or something.

Have fun!

In surveyor right clicking moves the compass, and I can't find anything close to "Switch signs" in the DLS.

• 3 weeks later...
In surveyor right clicking moves the compass, and I can't find anything close to "Switch signs" in the DLS.

It's built-in into TS2010. Under the session settings, and "driver commands" select "Change Destination Sign". Then in the main screen for session settings, click "add" and select "DestSignTable".

Then, place your subway cars in your route and then right before going into driver mode, go back into the session rules, select "DestSignTable" and click "edit". Then go to "import destination textures" and select the destinations you'd like to use (i.e. if you have only R62's on your route, select the R62 signs).

Then, while in driver, hit the command, "Change Destination Sign", and your list of signs should come up, and then you can change it while driving.

-A :cool:

None of my current stuff is working because I just got a new laptop. I've done everything, and I have to run it in compatibility mode---but with errors. I'm trying to get some CDPs I have saved that were modified to work.

Trying not to get frustrated...:mad:

Ok and yea use compatibility mode.

• 4 months later...
SO u just download the stuff off of Trainz Download Station and thats it?

Yea if a red exclamation point is present after the download right click for view errors and the main thing should be there is a passenger so u open it in CCP and delete the one highlighted in red save commit boom.

• 2 weeks later...
Yea if a red exclamation point is present after the download right click for view errors and the main thing should be there is a passenger so u open it in CCP and delete the one highlighted in red save commit boom.

Thanks a lot :(

add me as a friend :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived