B54 Service Changes Effective 11/07/10

East New York

To provide faster and more direct service to the (A)(C)(F) Jay St/ Borough Hall station, the B54 is returning to its former

route along the MetroTech Roadway.

To Downtown Brooklyn

The B54 travels along Myrtle Av until Duffield St, then via

Duffield St, the MetroTech Roadway and Jay St to the last

stop at the (A)(C)(F) Jay St/Borough Hall Station.

New Bus Stop

On the MetroTech Roadway at Lawrence St

On Jay St at Willoughby St

Eliminated Bus Stops

On Jay St at Tillary St

On Jay St at Myrtle Av

Map of the rerouted Downtown Brooklyn-bound B54 bus

B54.jpg

-Customers should use the new bus stop on the MetroTech Roadway.

-The Ridgewood Terminal-bound route is unchanged.

MTAbottombanner.jpg

http://www.mta.info/nyct/service/service_changes_b54.htm

That's the new street that goes through the building, right? I don't remember the bus ever going through there, and wasn't sure if they would fit, though if they did, I wished they would try it. It was ridiculous how far the route had to be diverted to get to Jay St.

On the way out, is it still going the long way? That's what it looks like on that map.

That's the new street that goes through the building, right? I don't remember the bus ever going through there, and wasn't sure if they would fit, though if they did, I wished they would try it. It was ridiculous how far the route had to be diverted to get to Jay St.

On the way out, is it still going the long way? That's what it looks like on that map.

Most likely...

b/c although that roadway is a two way street, duffield is 1-way SB north of willoughby... and I highly doubt they're gonna have buses turning up any of those other side streets while traveling along fulton....

well that, and if there were any changes to the Ridgewood terminal bound B54, it would've been illustrated on that little map there as well...

Stay tuned.

Wirelessly posted via (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.6; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

Imo that old way it took a long time to reach jay st.

Especially during rush hours. Sometimes I used to get off at Flatbush and walk through the plaza. The B54 was my home route once upon a time.

Archived