Trolley Museum

Joe

Yeah really, gonna put your ass to work, haha.

When I was shooting I was looking up the marker light combos on TheJoeKorners site, he's got red/red for A's between 207 & Lefferts. I thought red/red was reserved only for the rear of the train...?

wow 500 looks great with the tree in it

I wish there was some more subtle lighting along the roof line of the interior. Was going to put the pole up but I didn't feel like hunting in the dark for the compressor switch plus the interior lights would be too bright for what I was looking for. I did find that a certain key we have works in the door though.

Hoo hoo hoo in the barn santa shall bring that PA1

The tree looks nice in the car and good job with the works down at BERA

Thanks KR. Perhaps Santa will have gifts this year. :)

It looks like home...

Next weekend starts Santa on the Trolley right? I'll have to look on the board to see who is working what days to see if there is anyone I want to work with.

Yeah Night Lights is Fri/Sat; regular ops and Santa Sat/Sun.

Freakin sweet! :tup:

I always wondered what that wheel in the cab is for...

Thanks TF. The wheel is the hand brake. While transit cars generally use straight rods to crank up the hand brake, streetcars (that photo is of Montreal W-3 which is a crane but it is a streetcar at heart) generally use wheels or goosenecks for the hand brake.

I wish there was some more subtle lighting along the roof line of the interior. Was going to put the pole up but I didn't feel like hunting in the dark for the compressor switch plus the interior lights would be too bright for what I was looking for.

Actually I like the effect. While it may not have been what you were going for, I think it has an "everyone's in bed, the tree is the only thing lit, so Santa must be coming soon" Christmas feel to it.

Archived