Report to 180

cosmo

Got a phone call friday and was told to report to 180 livingston on wed. whats up with that, no letter. I think its from exam 8008 MTA Bus. Anyone know the pay scale for that company, and what should I expect on wed.

Got a phone call friday and was told to report to 180 livingston on wed. whats up with that, no letter. I think its from exam 8008 MTA Bus. Anyone know the pay scale for that company, and what should I expect on wed.

This was you last February...

" Forget it we are never getting hired"

"WAKE UP ALL,THEY TOOK OUR EXAM MONEY,AND THEY STILL KNEW ABOUT THE BUDGET PROBLEMS."

There is a guy on here(lawbattle4) who starts training on the 17th(next Monday). He is from your exam but a little bit ahead in the process then you. Ask him what went on

the first time he had to report to 180 Livingston St.

I believe the pay scale is on par with NYCT Bus, some

depots are TWU while others are ATU. This is a good website to learn about MTA Bus.

Click on the guestbook and go back to read some of the postings and rants from

LGA's B/O's.

http://www.jerryswebsite.info/

This was you last February...

" Forget it we are never getting hired"

"WAKE UP ALL,THEY TOOK OUR EXAM MONEY,AND THEY STILL KNEW ABOUT THE BUDGET PROBLEMS."

There is a guy on here(lawbattle4) who starts training on the 17th(next Monday). He is from your exam but a little bit ahead in the process then you. Ask him what went on

the first time he had to report to 180 Livingston St.

I believe the pay scale is on par with NYCT Bus, some

depots are TWU while others are ATU. This is a good website to learn about MTA Bus.

Click on the guestbook and go back to read some of the postings and rants from

LGA's B/O's.

http://www.jerryswebsite.info/

MTA Bus is on par with TA/OA payscale. He just wanted to get into TA, and as a human, he got frustrated. It happens to all of us........

I remember reading about that and those numbers sound

familiar to me, but they are not in the NYCERS like TA is right?

One of the people on the 8006 list keeps asking me about the

pension, if he does 10 years and puts his retirement papers in how

much would his monthly pension be more or less.

You can vest out after 5 years of service I believe but how much you contribute to your pension will be the biggest factor I would believe. I keep telling the guy don't worry

about that stuff for now, but he keeps asking me over and over, lol, so can somebody please tell us on here how it works, thanks.

I wonder if $2750 will even be any real money around the year 2035. The area I live in used to be a sort of haven for lower income families that wanted to live in Manhattan, when it came to rent at least. Now it is very common to pay $2100 for two bedroom apartments and the rents keep soaring.

Archived