Cellphones in subways

Eastman346

I think the cellphone signal upgrades for the subways is a bad thing. Picture a crowded platform of people all talking on their cellphones. I understand that it could save someones life and help with crime but I just dont like it.

It could get irritating, but overall, I think it will do more good than bad.

Gotta love it when I'm coming back from Manhattan on the (2) or the (5), and as soon as the train passes 149th Street, everyone whips out their cell phone and starts talking! (That's the point, of course, where the underground train becomes elevated.)

It could get irritating, but overall, I think it will do more good than bad.

Gotta love it when I'm coming back from Manhattan on the (2) or the (5), and as soon as the train passes 149th Street, everyone whips out their cell phone and starts talking! (That's the point, of course, where the underground train becomes elevated.)

Oh man, thats the same situation on the (:), (D), (N), and (Q) going over the Manhattan Bridge if you have good signal.

NO!

It's already bad enough on the 7 with people yapping away on their phones.

To be honest, I don't really have a problem with people taking on their cell phones, it's WHY THEY GOTTA TALK SO DAMN LOUD is what gets me pissed.

I hate those Nextel things as well since with those I have to hear BOTH sides of the conversation at like super loud volume

Archived