Yay! M.T.A. To Renovate Dozens Of Subway Stations

EE Broadway Local

That's all the more reason to renovate Chambers Street (J)(Z). The presence of this pond didn't stop them from renovating the adjacent Brooklyn Bridge (4)(5)(6) platforms in the 90s.

Anyway, glad to read 86th Street (R) is getting a renovation and ADA-elevators. Those Bay Ridge stations could sure use a real spring cleaning!

Most of the (R) train stations in Brooklyn are horrendous and that's going back a good 7 years ago when I used to use that train. :eek: Can't imagine what they look like now.

That's all the more reason to renovate Chambers Street (J)(Z). The presence of this pond didn't stop them from renovating the adjacent Brooklyn Bridge (4)(5)(6) platforms in the 90s.

Anyway, glad to read 86th Street (R) is getting a renovation and ADA-elevators. Those Bay Ridge stations could sure use a real spring cleaning!

Why 86th Street on the (R) what about Canal Street on the (J)(N)(Q)(R)(Z)(6)<6> 86 don't need one the (MTA) is retarded sometimes.

Almost every paint job requires primer. Without it, the finish coat will fail quite quickly.

Every outdoor paint job requires primer. Anyone that tells you otherwise doesn't know what they are talking about or is taking a horrible shortcut.

Why 86th Street on the (R) what about Canal Street on the (J)(N)(Q)(R)(Z)(6)<6> 86 don't need one the (MTA) is retarded sometimes.

You weren't born yet, but I remember when Canal St. was redone. It was a real sh*t hole then. I was a teenager at the time and me and my friends were heading to the village to get some metal t-shirts and CDs and for some reason we had to switch or get on at Canal St. At that time part of the station didn't have train service and I remember thinking wow, what a piece of sh*t this station is. We had to walk through one part that was under construction, which was kind of cool looking back on it, but the station was in bad shape. Now the renovation was done, but the problem is that they let the station go to sh*t, so of course it doesn't look like it was renovated recently, back in the 90s. The entire station was redone too, so it wasn't that long ago. 86th st station hasn't been renovated in many many years. :eek:

You weren't born yet, but I remember when Canal St. was redone. It was a real sh*t hole then. I was a teenager at the time and me and my friends were heading to the village to get some metal t-shirts and CDs and for some reason we had to switch or get on at Canal St. At that time part of the station didn't have train service and I remember thinking wow, what a piece of sh*t this station is. We had to walk through one part that was under construction, which was kind of cool looking back on it, but the station was in bad shape. Now the renovation was done, but the problem is that they let the station go to sh*t, so of course it doesn't look like it was renovated recently, back in the 90s. The entire station was redone too, so it wasn't that long ago. 86th st station hasn't been renovated in many many years. :eek:

Don't worry, all these renovated stations will go to the shithole. The MTA keeps using the Mafia Construction Co. :)

Cuz Canal St was already redone when the Manhattan Bridge was being reconstructed (for the (N)(Q)(R) platforms, and again during the Nassau St reconfiguration (for the (J)(M)(Z) flatforms. The (6) platform was already done before all that so what's the point of redoing it again?

Cuz Canal St was already redone when the Manhattan Bridge was being reconstructed (for the (N)(Q)(R) platforms, and again during the Nassau St reconfiguration (for the (J)(M)(Z) flatforms. The (6) platform was already done before all that so what's the point of redoing it again?

Because the breadsticks used by the Mafia Construction Co. were inferior breadsticks, and now everything's falling apart B)

Archived