Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
mercurygrandmarquis1

Current museum roster

They are stored at amsterdam depot , and east new york base shop next to eny depot . And there is no roster it hasnt been updated since october 10th .

Every Single Museum Bus is at amsterdam, The Vintage fleet will stay there, The Bus Vintage program is history unless someones saves it. But Nothing I REPEAT Nothing will happen to the buses

Every Single Museum Bus is at amsterdam, The Vintage fleet will stay there, The Bus Vintage program is history unless someones saves it. But Nothing I REPEAT Nothing will happen to the buses

Not true... The Double Decks are still at East New York. They CAN'T Fit at amsterdam

The OA/TA museum buses are mostly at Amsterdam, with a few left at East New York. The Bus Company buses are at their respective depots.

The Vintage Program depends on the available funds at the the end of this year.