Westchester County, NY Bee Line Busses

DO YOU GUYS WANT PICTURES OF THE TRANSIT SYSTEM HERE ? I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WHILE ON MEDICAL LEAVE, GIVE ME SOMETHING TO DO !

:rock:

WESTCHESTER COUNTY, NY BEE LINE (ALSO KNOWN AS LIBERTY LINES)

Take some pics of the 4C and the 77. White Plains has been over-photographed so try some less popular locations like New Rochelle and Yonkers.

Take some pics of the 4C and the 77. White Plains has been over-photographed so try some less popular locations like New Rochelle and Yonkers.

I live in downtown yonkers lol . I will get pictures of the 4, 6, 7, 25, 30 and possibly other's.

I bought a new camera today, so youll be seeing them soon.

I live in downtown yonkers lol .

Ewww, that spot. Get some pics of my former home, and former bus system. Next year, I am going back. Trying to go to the east side or back to the Northwest side. Southwest is your territory now..........

show me who still uses the 4C FAIL ha ha ha ha $7.50 imagine paying that everyday for work thats more than metro-north WITH THE UNITICKET!!!!!

$15 a day, 20 days a month, is $300. A monthly White Plains-GCT Metro-North is $229. The UniTicket is $52.

The BxM4C really needs to go. It's existence isn't even guaranteed, as the service cuts and fare hikes were meant to keep it going through early 2011.

According to representive of Bee-Line, since when BxM4C $7.50 increase, ridership went down 9%.

That's not all that much, but did the representative tell you how much ridership was lost when the offpeak service was eliminated?

Archived