Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Kamen Rider

China bans Time Travel stories

When i saw the title of this thread I "LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO"..

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What's even better is how people are trying to defend China, claiming our government is worse.

Sad to say, but we really do have our own problems to sort out... Our government is a work of art...

Sad to say, but we really do have our own problems to sort out... Our government is a work of art...

It's a regular Jackson Pollock. Just throw shit at the canvas and see what sticks.

So it's OK for the nuts running china's PR machine to alter books that represent history, but it's not ok to take in entertaining fictional works?

What's next, no reading or writing?

- A

Commie savages? I think you've been living in rush limbaugh land a bit too long.

- A

So the banning of human rights and what not is ok with you? I think you you lived there and were oppressed, you'd be singing the same tune too. Last I checked, killing children made you a savage. Oh and by the way, I don't listen to Limbaugh, so again your talking out of your ass.

Edited by INDman

I say screw worrying about what they're doing and focus on what's going on here with us. If China wants to oppress their people let them. It sucks for them right now but I can't sympathize with them right now.