Custom Detailed RTS, MCI, Prevost model buses now Available

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone is interested, I have a Corgi NYC Transit Green Fishbowl model I'd like to sell new in box never played with. I had it on Ebay and the deadbeat never paid after running it upto $125. If interested Private message me and Make me a resonable offer.

• 2 months later...

Good Morning! Well I can see that this thread died down a bit. No worries. Well, MCI has recently made delivery of the RTS Models. We will also now be selling Prevost X3-45s. Below are some photos of the buses, RTS, MCI, Prevosts, All that good stuff!

MCID4000.jpg

MCIE4500.jpg

MCIJ4500.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMG00087-20100505-1145.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg

IMG_4803.jpg

Ok guys. So get those orders in! Nows your chance!

• 2 weeks later...
I'm looking at a few of those RTS and that Prevost. Just one thing, the RTSs we can get any line/number/depot or what you already. I don't have a problem with either I was just wondering.

With the RTS, we can do practially any line or bus or depot you want. Just give us the specs, give us a little time & you got some new model buses.

• 2 months later...

Update:

Due to popular demand, I have decided to expand and continue selling custom model buses. They will be listed in the Classifieds section of the forum effective December 1, 2011 at midnight, and The Shops at TTMG effective December 9, 2011 at midnight.

The All New Product list now includes:

Models buses 100% customized to your specifications

*Citaro

GM/TMC/Nova RTS Diesel/CNG/Hybrid

MAN

MCI MC-9

MCI 96A3

MCI D4500, *CL, *CT

MCI E4500

MCI J4500

NABI

NABI

NABI BRT Artic

MAN

*New Flyer C/D/DE/GE/H40LF®

*New Flyer D/DE60LFA

*New Flyer D/DE60LF®

*New Flyer D45 Viking

*Nova LFSA

*Orion 05.501 Diesel/CNG

*Orion 07.501 OG/NG/3G Diesel/CNG/Hybrid

Prevost X3-45 *MTA Spec Commuter doors available

Planned models

Nova LFS Diesel/HEV

New Flyer Xcelsior

New Flyer Xcelsior Artic

Upgrade/Repair/Conversion Kits/

Mud Flaps, Engine Air Circulation Fenders, Exhaust Pipes & More

HVAC, CNG, Hybrid kits

RTS-04/06 kits

New Flyer kits

NABI Kits

Orion kits

Prevost Kits

*More Kits coming soon

Accessories

Custom Transit Centers/Terminals

Custom Bus Road Supervisor Vehicle & Tow Truck set

Custom depot equipment

Custom bus stop signs

Scale Model Depots & Equipment

*Made To Order

*If you have a bus that you would like overhauled or detailed, we can do that as well.

Anyone who would like models or accessories should post the type and specs in this thread, or send them to me in a Private Message. First come first serve is how this is going to be done because lots of people want these items.

Pricing for all other items available upon quote request.

**Note All but 2 of the RTS models seen in pics below are 13-18 years old. Most of them have been refurbished, but a few have not. The Orions seen are all 5 years old. Photos of newly customized MCI, New Flyer, Orion, & Prevost models coming soon.

RTS examples

IMAG0068.jpg

IMAG0087.jpg

IMAG0094.jpg

IMAG0026.jpg

IMAG0031.jpg

IMAG0034.jpg

IMAG0038.jpg

IMAG0050.jpg

IMAG0096-1.jpg

IMAG0150.jpg

MCI D, E, and J series models (I have no more personal D or J series models that are detailed as I gave them all away.)

MCID4000.jpg

MCIE4500.jpg

MCIJ4500.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

NYCTF vBay page is not active. I however, along with NovaBus5000 we are continuing to take and fill orders for model buses. Send one of us a private message, or send me an email at dmcr9525@gmail,com for more information and details.

Yes Yes Yes! Model orders are excepted at any time. At the moment we have the following buses available! Contact me Dante at dmcr9525@gmail.com, or myself at modelbusesunited@gmail.com.

The buses we offer for sale are listed below:

-NABI 40-LFW (CNG, Hybrid & LNG. Diesel can be done upon request, but is not standard)

-NABI 42 & 60 BRT

- RTS (Diesel & CNG) - in GMC, TMC, & Novabus Variants

-Orion 5 (Diesel & CNG)

-MCI A/D/E/J Series

-Prevost H/X3-45

-MAN Articulated Lion City Buses

-Novabus LFS

-GMC Old Look & New Looks

*If you have any questions about any more models you would like or that we have for sale, feel free to contact Dante or myself.

Archived