First man ‘functionally cured’ of HIV

mark1447

Hem, question: do you get flu shots at all?

I haven't taken a flu shot [haven't in years], and other than a few sniffles every now and then, I'm pretty healthy.

I got the H1N1 shot in January 2010. But other than that I haven't, and probably won't ever again. There appears to be no need.

I was going to donate some bone marrow to my cousin, and that's how I found out. There was a spike in my T-Cell count when I went in to donate, and the doctors couldn't figure out why at first. She asked me all types of crazy questions, like had I recently been tased or anything. I said no, she ran like a million tests, and then told me I was one of the healthiest people she had ever come across. Then proceeded to talk about HIV, the flu, and all types of other stuff

I don't even catch common colds. The last time I was sick was when I had the flu in 1997. After that, something happened that no one can seem to explain to me....

I could be in a room full of sick people, and I might sniffle for a couple hours at the absolute most. It's actually kind of weird if you ask me!:confused:

I'm tryna figure out what being tased would have to do with your immunity to the immunodeficiency virus.... I know I have high resistance than normal (as in, ohmage), but I didn't know there's a "connection", so to speak....

I'm tryna figure out what being tased would have to do with your immunity to the immunodeficiency virus.... I know I have high resistance than normal (as in, ohmage), but I didn't know there's a "connection", so to speak....

The two were unrelated. When she started my blood work she said there was a spike and they didn't know why. That's when she asked if I had been tased.

I got the H1N1 shot in January 2010. But other than that I haven't, and probably won't ever again. There appears to be no need.

I see. I never got the h1n1 shot and don't intend on getting any shots. I figure if I'm fine after all these years without them, why would I want any?

The only reason I'd ever take any shot is if it is: "take the shot or you are fired". Otherwise, I avoid shots under every circumstance. No way do I want them, they end up making me feel worse than before. I believe in natural 'healing'.

If I'm an employee somewhere, and out of the blue, my boss were to say that to me, I would walk.... for an entirely different reason outside of not wanting to take the shot...

...and I also believe in natural healing (not on no herbal tea, no using organic products or w/e)... I have very little faith in modern medicine; I'm prolly the only person left that's never taken a tylenol for a headache; "sleeping it off" has always worked for me....

so far.

The flu shot is a farce, as well as the H1N1 shot...I've never got either shot and saw no need to. My mom's fiancée took the H1N1 shot and felt shitty for days after and said he'd never take it again.

I was going to donate some bone marrow to my cousin, and that's how I found out. There was a spike in my T-Cell count when I went in to donate, and the doctors couldn't figure out why at first. She asked me all types of crazy questions, like had I recently been tased or anything. I said no, she ran like a million tests, and then told me I was one of the healthiest people she had ever come across. Then proceeded to talk about HIV, the flu, and all types of other stuff

I don't even catch common colds. The last time I was sick was when I had the flu in 1997. After that, something happened that no one can seem to explain to me....

I could be in a room full of sick people, and I might sniffle for a couple hours at the absolute most. It's actually kind of weird if you ask me!:confused:

Can I just tell you how jealous of you I am right now? I really am. Now as far as getting sick goes...all I'll ever get is a cold but this just got me.

Archived