Question About B26 Problem at Downing St

FamousNYLover

Yes this is true. I have pick on the B26 route for the summer. If nobody is in the stand i go straight. if there is someone there I'll make the turns. It is very un safe to make both turns. The angles of the street totally work against the driver there. I know i pretty much take the whole intersection up on purpose due to being so unsafe. as far as the plaza area, not even going to comment on that. There needs to be a panel of some sort (active bus drivers) if there are going to change a bus route. They were quick to add the stand there but never placed the DO NOT PASS WHITE LINE ON RED sign or line. Everything is so knee jerk and done half ass.

Yes this is true. I have pick on the B26 route for the summer. If nobody is in the stand i go straight. if there is someone there I'll make the turns. It is very un safe to make both turns. The angles of the street totally work against the driver there. I know i pretty much take the whole intersection up on purpose due to being so unsafe. as far as the plaza area, not even going to comment on that. There needs to be a panel of some sort (active bus drivers) if there are going to change a bus route. They were quick to add the stand there but never placed the DO NOT PASS WHITE LINE ON RED sign or line. Everything is so knee jerk and done half ass.

It similar to M15 Situation at Pike St/Madison St right when SB buses making right turn onto Madison St, bad drivers stop right in front of crosswalk?

Archived