Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
NewJerseyT

Anyone in the mood for some elevated?

This is a route that I have built today.Its far from done but this is what I have done so far.Mind you there is only 7 stations on the route.But I might think about expaning it although it would probaly kill the FPS.

Screen_172.jpg

Screen_173.jpg

Screen_174.jpg

Screen_175.jpg

Screen_176.jpg

Screen_177.jpg

Screen_178.jpg

Screen_179.jpg

Screen_180.jpg

Screen_181.jpg

Screen_182.jpg

Screen_183.jpg

Screen_184.jpg

That's so cool. The elevated spline needs so more work done but at least it works. Cool screens.

Thanks Harry it is hard seeing as the track and track supports aren't connected,so I have to lay the track,then get it to the correct height,then put the supports under it. So its a pain in the....(you know where)

I'm still waiting on Trainz Classics to arrive. They meant it when they said it would arrive a week or two. Still waiting patiently. I want to run them M7s.

LOL yeah I have alonger wait then you,cause it will take about 2 weeks to get to the US.Then my town has no post office so everything takes about 3 days extra so I still have a long pateint wait to go. I'm want it so I can reskin the Shoreliner's into you know what paint:p

I should have by next week for sure. They charged my credit card and they even sent me an email telling me that it shipped.

Its possible it will run in TC(although don't hold me by it),but you would have to haul the built in stuff(mostly the roads and maybe a few buildings) but Im keeping both installed for the time being so its easy for me.

I have come to save you all!!!!!

Nah, I'm hust kidding. But there are more Elevated splines and stations. You can find them here:

http://trainzproroutes.com/downloads/index.php?act=view&id=832

This is what they look like:

.....er.....i'm new to this, so how do you post images?

To post pics, you have to reply to a thread or start one. On the top of the message menu, click on the yellow icon with the image of mountains and the sun, and enter the url of the image. It has to be online, or stored in an image gallery like Photobucket, Imageshack, Flickr ect.