Traffic Checker (MaBSTOA)

Markwin25

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello to every memeber here. Im new to this and I really can use some help. I took the taffic checker test 2101 last year and got my result in sept. My list number is 830. I been calling human resource lately to find out what list number are they up to on the list. They told 127,but as I see on the post on here they were people for recieved their letters who list number is higher then 127.So my question is,Do anybody know what is the real list number that they are up to/Oh and how long would it take from them to send my a letter,a year from now or a couple of months am reallly concern. Thx you guys I appericate it.

Hello to every memeber here. Im new to this and I really can use some help. I took the taffic checker test 2101 last year and got my result in sept. My list number is 830. I been calling human resource lately to find out what list number are they up to on the list. They told 127,but as I see on the post on here they were people for recieved their letters who list number is higher then 127.So my question is,Do anybody know what is the real list number that they are up to/Oh and how long would it take from them to send my a letter,a year from now or a couple of months am reallly concern. Thx you guys I appericate it.

Well, it all depends. My list number is 171, and they called me in for the orientation and paperwork since February 7th. So now, there in the process of doing a background check on those who came on the 7th and the 8th. We're talking about more than 100 people. If all of them happen to clear the background check, they will now enter training class on March 11th. So, by the time they do all that, they will begin to call in another group of 100 or more people to go through the same process. 

So, by your list number, I could be wrong, but it might take less or more than a year, between september to maybe january. But, again, I could be wrong about the length of months. Keep checking the status of list numbers by either calling MTA, or reading this particular forum. I know for a fact that before I was called in, there was another person that I was talking to in this thread, and he was called in by october of last year. His list # was 23, while mine was 171. So, it comes to show that this will take some time and patience. The MTA moves at their own pace. In the meantime, I got to see if I will be called in to take this training class before March 11. Good luck to you.

Just curious, did anyone from this thread got a call from MTA as to whether they have been accepted to attend training class for Traffic Checkers yet? Last time I heard is that training starts on March 11th.

OK, just checking. Hopefully, they will either call or send a letter to let us know. Is there anyone else who heard or read anything? Let us know. Or, if you would like to call the Human Resource Center, they can give you the answers.

I haven't heard anything yet either.

Cool. I thought that I was the only one. Now, I can breathe better. Lol!!

OK, just checking. Hopefully, they will either call or send a letter to let us know. Is there anyone else who heard or read anything? Let us know. Or, if you would like to call the Human Resource Center, they can give you the answers.

Cool. I thought that I was the only one. Now, I can breathe better. Lol!!

I called them a few days back and they said they are still reviewing background information. But the person wasn't very helpful in saying when to expect an answer.

I called them a few days back and they said they are still reviewing background information. But the person wasn't very helpful in saying when to expect an answer.

Then I guess that either we won't meet this next class date, or they would probably push the class date back until the background checks are officially done for our group. No matter what the answer may be, we still got to wait patiently, again.....lol.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...