This increase in fuel price is a blessing to the environment.

Coolbreezing

While the high fuel price is a burden on drivers, it is a blessing to the environment. As a result of this continuous increase on fuel price, many drivers have had to retire their SUV for 4 cylinder cars. This increase in fuel oil price will help facilitates the transition of clean energy car production. More hybrids cars are making ways into the production line. Alternative energy cars like the fuel cell cars which at one time was diverging its way into the American economy, is now on the bargaining table. BMW not long ago came up with the hydrogen car which by definition works with H2O …..Water. Yes that’s right water. If you have problem understanding how can water make a car run …think about the hydrogen bomb. Check it for yourself http://www.hydrogencarsnow.com/bmw-hydrogen7.htm. Some of us may want to ask well if we can have cars running on water why not make all cars run on water. The problem here is that any sudden change would cause a negative effect in the economy. It would cause investors to retrieve their investments so fast you would find yourself working for $ 5.00 in hour. This is why the only people who can afford one of those cars are the super rich. Any transition to alternative energy source must occur gradually to smooth out the effect through what I call a balance economy.

I thought the run your car on water thing was a big scam. (for reaons other than the following) Also, I noticed a few things...HHO Gas? Brown's Gas? Don't you mean H2O? WATER VAPOR? I'm in 8th grade (Though I am taking chemistrY) and I can figure that out.

I thought the run your car on water thing was a big scam. (for reaons other than the following) Also, I noticed a few things...HHO Gas? Brown's Gas? Don't you mean H2O? WATER VAPOR? I'm in 8th grade (Though I am taking chemistrY) and I can figure that out.

HHO hydrogen, hydrogen, oxygen. Or, dihydrogen monoxide... Or....

- Andy

Yes it will clean the environment,but it won't help US as people. It will only make our times even harder,because frankly the way the economy is no one can afford anything except Bill Gates perhaps.So I really don't know how they expect the environment to change,because no one has money to fill their tanks with gas,so what makes the car companies etc. think that we are gonna have the money to buy these cars that don't run on oil if we can't even fill our cars that need to run on oil with it?

Yes it will clean the environment,but it won't help US as people. It will only make our times even harder,because frankly the way the economy is no one can afford anything except Bill Gates perhaps.So I really don't know how they expect the environment to change,because no one has money to fill their tanks with gas,so what makes the car companies etc. think that we are gonna have the money to buy these cars that don't run on oil if we can't even fill our cars that need to run on oil with it?

Because you can trade in old cars. Most people can afford to trade in & buy smaller less fuel using cars. One of the easiest ways to be more "green" is to buy used cars which get better mpg than what you're currently driving.

- Andy

Because you can trade in old cars. Most people can afford to trade in & buy smaller less fuel using cars. One of the easiest ways to be more "green" is to buy used cars which get better mpg than what you're currently driving.

- Andy

I need a Ford Focus!

If it's not one of the Big 3, I don't want it! And it only gets about 1 MPG more than the '08 Focus. But I do want a Range Rover HSE Sport before Ford sells 'em.

In that case get a mazda 3, those are made by ford! Or, a smart car, made by dcx! :rolleyes:

- Andy

Yes this rising price in oil is hurting our pockets but you should think of it as a short term condition. One of the problems with this oil trade is that OPEC has opened the market for anyone to purchase commodity. That has created a false demand which has caused price to increase. The false demand has been created through the process of buying and reselling among individuals who has the capital to buy at those rates. We know that every commodity that is for sale follows the law of supply and demand. For that reason we can say any slight increase in sale will cause price to go up. In this case since you have super rich people who are buying oil, keep them in reserve and reselling them back for a higher profit, that practice has contributed to the rising cost of oil prices. In addition the war also contribute to this high cost. Keeping this oil under American control will cost big money, our tax money alone is not enough to keep them there all this time.

This increase in oil price is a blessing to the environment because it gives ways for better fuel efficient cars to be introduce in the market. People would rather buy a fuel cell automobile car that cost $5000.00 more than to buy an oil engine car which will end up costing them $5000.00 more in less then 2 years if oil price remain the same. It is in this sense that I say it's a blessing to the environment. Fuel cell, electric, solar powered automobile contribute less dangerous gas into the environment. For those who care about the environment, it is a blessing to see other alternative that is beneficial to the environment being introduced.

LOL The Mazda 3 and Focus are on the same platform too. That Smart Car is just way too small!

Ya, but.... you could park in the lobby of most buildings, as long as they have double doors that open towards the same direction. Besides, smart cars are really cheap new, and are cheap to operate. The one drawback i could foresee in NYC is someone who is desperate might steal it, as it stands out completely.

- Andy

Ya, but.... you could park in the lobby of most buildings, as long as they have double doors that open towards the same direction. Besides, smart cars are really cheap new, and are cheap to operate. The one drawback i could foresee in NYC is someone who is desperate might steal it, as it stands out completely.

- Andy

I'd be more afraid of someone hitting me ant totaling the car.

Archived