NYC Transit Bus Rider Report Card

Harry

Brooklyn came out a while ago; I think it was the first one out. They handed out the paper ones on buses and they put it up online, but I don't see it there now so it may be finished. I have one and would put it up, but I have no idea how to send photos to the Web so I can't.

Today NYC Transit was handing out their first ever rider report cards for buses in Manhattan. I haven't see them handing them out in Brooklyn yet.

Brooklyn came out a while ago; I think it was the first one out. They handed out the paper ones on buses and they put it up online, but I don't see it there now so it may be finished. I have one and would put it up, but I have no idea how to send photos to the Web so I can't.

Yeah they did Brooklyn already. They passed them out at B'way Junction, Stienwell Av., Downtown, Wilbrg. Br. Plaza, and somewhere else.

Yeah they did Brooklyn already. They passed them out at B'way Junction, Stienwell Av., Downtown, Wilbrg. Br. Plaza, and somewhere else.

I think they put them on buses too. I got mine from the Take One holder on the Q58.

Archived