400 is in trouble

mfs NJT459

Thats what I heard this morn. I had a felling it was limited to the 400 & 403. They didnt say that from what I heard when I started my shift. Washington Twp cant give up too many MCIs because of the 401 402 406 408 410 412 and if that happens that means most of they routes will have nabis.

that depends on how many Transit NABIs Washington Twp will get... besides, Egg Harbor needs more MCIs for the 319. 552, 553, 559, especially during the summer.

Hang on; Novas on the 552,553,and 559? What are they doin? Thats like handing a Howell driver a set of keys for a NABI transit and telling them "Use this for the 137." NJT clearly aint doing somethin right with their buses if RTSes are ending up on the 559.

wow crack is a crazy drug!!!!!! RTS ON 559= SUPER FAIL LIKE NO OTHER

A Riot waiting to happen.

Next Monday...that will all change.

The 400, 403, 459 & 463 will have all of the NABIs that means no more MCIs on those routes.

As far as the 401,402, 406, 408, 410 and 412-it looks like they will be sticking to the MCIs.

I never liked MCIs on the 400, 403 and 459 because they are too busy with bike traffic and people getting on and off. However the MCIs did help with crowds.

As far as the NABI transits are concerned, I guess we will be seeing them in Washington Township?? Is it confirmed that they are going to be on the delivery list now?!?

Archived