New to NYCForums

Millennium Force

Well i was born in Harlem But took a Marketing Position at Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky,Ohio about 2 years ago and im Really into roller coasters now Hence my Name Millennium Force Is One of My Favorite Coasters. Before i left New York i was really into the Subway and Buses and im glad i found this site because i feel like im closer to the city than i am

Hope to meet some new people on this site

My Favorites

1.Millennium Force

2.Top Thrill Dragster

3.Maverick

4.Raptor

5.Magnum

That would be my top 5 as well. I remember when the Raptor came out in '93 IIRC. The wait was 4 hours! Millennium Force and the Maverick were just as bad!

I also like the Mantis because when the train would hold up all the traffic (especially late at night) you can run straight to the line as soon as the crossing gates lift!

God I love that place! Best amusement park in the world! Hands down! I'm going next month for Hollow Weekends.

That would be my top 5 as well. I remember when the Raptor came out in '93 IIRC. The wait was 4 hours! Millennium Force and the Maverick were just as bad!

I also like the Mantis because when the train would hold up all the traffic (especially late at night) you can run straight to the line as soon as the crossing gates lift!

God I love that place! Best amusement park in the world! Hands down! I'm going next month for Hollow Weekends.

Yeah i love working here its so much fun and before the park opens im riding my favorite rides it has its good perks but coming up with ideas for advertising is no joke so it dosent hurt to get into the park on my days off or before my shift

Yeah i love working here its so much fun and before the park opens im riding my favorite rides it has its good perks but coming up with ideas for advertising is no joke so it dosent hurt to get into the park on my days off or before my shift

Marketing is one of my specialties. The new CP commercials aren't bad either.

Marketing is one of my specialties. The new CP commercials aren't bad either.

Me and a few others do more of the online advertisement and travel around to get the Cedar Point Name out there,Rather than the tv commercials. You have to really be in the Marketing department for years and you have to have a experience in a few other fields for that position

Me and a few others do more of the online advertisement and travel around to get the Cedar Point Name out there,Rather than the tv commercials. You have to really be in the Marketing department for years and you have to have a experience in a few other fields for that position

Well that's a good thing!

Most New Yorkers know nothing about Cedar Point

• 3 months later...

:sorry to bump up this old thread:

yeah i know i was surprised you even knew what Millennium Force was

Good to see another roller coaster fan! I know of CP mainly because of specials about the park from Travel channel. That place looks awesome. I'd love to go there someday. But till then, Six Flags Great Adventure in New Jersey will do.

Archived