Mexican Girl Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Age 10

Guest Lance

A question about immigration policy if I may? What do we ,( Federal Government), do about people with student visas ? What about the people who come here with the visas issued because there are no Americans qualified to do their type of work,LOL ? I don't remember what those work visas are called. Either way I'm sure there are many people overstaying the valid time frames and hiding in plain sight. As it stands it appears the now illegal person who becomes a parent doesn't automatically get the boot and put on the next thing smoking. I understand the courts have ruled on this but...... Suppose the student or work visa was just a ruse to gain entry to the US and the visa holder had other, dangerous, plans instead ? I realize this might sound paranoid to some but I think some of you posters are right. Deport them ASAP. Amnesty be damned. I think the Federal politicians and judges swear an oath to protect the country and I can't see how any law or court ruling can trump the oath itself. I feel for the offspring because I'm not a heartless person normally but the safety of the many outweighs the dubious rights of the children. Just my opinion though. Feel free to correct me or criticize me. Carry on.

I feel bad for the offspring too - they didn't do anything wrong. But nonguilt does not entitle someone to something for which they are ineligible when their parent committed an illegal act.

A central database of who's who would be nice. They can scan driver's licenses and know your age, scan vehicle registrations and issue tickets, but they can't cross reference who is and is not here illegally?

Student visas are fine and I have no problem with them, but those who overstay their welcome deserve a firm, swift, kick in the arse and the loss of the ability to apply for citizenship for 10 years (same as all others deported under what I propose). And their children, no matter how innocent of the illegal act, are not welcome either.

Not a problem since almost countries will grant citizenship to someone born abroad to parents native of that country so that kid will not be stateless, he just won't be American.

I read about this girl from South America (can't remember her name or where she was from) that gave birth to a baby boy at age 5. Her son grew up healthy, actually, but he died of a bone marrow disease.

Yes, this was back in the 1930s in Peru. Kamen Rider posted this earlier in the thread. Her name was Lina Medina.

Oh I just don't understand the world anymore.

Except that everyone loves sex and they will have sex with anyone (or anything) that they can find to satisfy their sex drive. (which is NEVER really satisfied)

People are becoming great-grandparents at 24!! Maybe I'm exaggerating. Or am I?

Archived