Union Pacific AZ Centennial Tour

GreeneggsnPelham

Photos from the Arizona Centennial Tour from Union Pacific Railroad, this past weekend. It was docked in Tempe on Saturday, but these photos are from the final day of the tour in the Valley--in downtown Phoenix.

Only some of the photos are included--I took a whole bunch. At the end of the post is the link to the full album.

DSCN0546.jpg

DSCN0594.jpg

DSCN0593.jpg

DSCN0585.jpg

DSCN0579.jpg

DSCN0578.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

DSCN0574.jpg

DSCN0558.jpg

DSCN0545.jpg

Enjoy!

-A :cool:

Link to the album: UP Arizona Centennial Tour

Oh, and yes Zach, that is my METRO badge on me, lol B)

DUDE!!! Awesome footage! I looked at the entire album.. This is the one event I heard about in March of this year, that I wanted to be in Arizona for. I was looking forward to seeing 844 in person. Plus (for FRA regualtions )they sent, the Southern Pacific SD70Ace in Daylight colors with it as well. Thank you so much for attending this dude! Love the METRO Badge! I always thought that they were going to hold this down in Central Station off Jefferson and 5 Av.

And of course, you got a shot of an SP Bloody Nose Geep sitting in the yard coupled at a UP Geep. Last time I saw an SP Geep in Yard move service was August of 2009 behind Chase Field. Great coverage for a terrific and historic event! Thanks again dude!

Any METRO employees stop by? :cool:

-Zach

Archived