Neiman Marcus Coming to Roosevelt Field Mall

KeystoneRegional

I still remember the renovation that made Roosevelt field look like it does today. I have faint childhood memories of the older Roosevelt field. back then it was on one floor only except for that area with the basement stores, those ones with the exception of Metro Mart and Sleepy's and the hairdresser have been there for a long time, particularly the Radio Shack, the cleaners and the Clock Place. I remember the old Woolworths, that store disappeared around the same time Roosevelt field was renovated.

Also I faintly remember the old Walt Whitman Mall, the hallway near the former Sbarros with the grey carpet is kinda how it used to look on the whole thing.

The Apple store isn't on the second floor anymore?

its downstairs near the Sony Store, from teh foodcourt you take a right go past hot topic, that first circular stairs you go down then keep going down the main hallway and its on teh left side.

The downstairs location is much bigger and yet its still quite crowded. The former upstairs location which was FAO Schwartz before that has some perfume store or something there now. 75% of the stores in Roosevelt Field are pretty much the same.

I don't know Neiman Marcus is trying to expand for. Everytime I go to the store in Paramus to get something they don't have it in the damn store. "We only carry that online", so now I just shop for items from them online. I got a nice Made in USA show curtain from them the other day in the mail. $275.00 well spent. :cool:

I still remember one of the few things I actually did buy in the store... A pair of hand made Konstantino cufflinks from Greece back in 2006 as one of my Xmas gifts to myself that year. Paid $256.00 for them and some how I managed to break one of them. :(

Archived