Question About M15 Local

Threxx

Do all (M15) Local buses short turn at Pike St & Divsion St, or do some still go to the South Ferry? (This pertains to when SBS is running.)

I think most of them go to South Ferry, because something has to cover the local stops (since the M15 is limited the entire way, instead of the way it was before when it was local in Lower Manhattan)

Often times....its either 1 Pike > 1 South Ferry or 2 Pikes > 1 South Ferry or 1 Pike > 2 South Ferry buses. It's a little strange but sometimes it depends on what dispatch does. One time I had a South Ferry bus short-turning at Pike-Division to keep up with demand.

I still say that M15 locals should go to City Hall or at least Chatham Square....that Pike-Division short-turn is useless as all hell.

Often times....its either 1 Pike > 1 South Ferry or 2 Pikes > 1 South Ferry or 1 Pike > 2 South Ferry buses. It's a little strange but sometimes it depends on what dispatch does. One time I had a South Ferry bus short-turning at Pike-Division to keep up with demand.

I still say that M15 locals should go to City Hall or at least Chatham Square....that Pike-Division short-turn is useless as all hell.

Agreed.

Archived