A day at the site of the World's Fair

Nice photos. Funny how I bike ride through there alot, I never think to take any pics unless something happens like a bus comes thru. You should take some pics by the lake next time, can get some really nice shots over there!

They should have never torn it down. It would have been one hell of a spot in New York. And that duck in the last photo is one I haven't seen yet in another park.

I agree. I just wish I had saw the World's Fair in person. The '39 and '64 World's Fair were way before my time lol. Now that I think about it, I too have never seen that kind of duck any where else.

Nice photos. Funny how I bike ride through there alot, I never think to take any pics unless something happens like a bus comes thru. You should take some pics by the lake next time, can get some really nice shots over there!

Thanks! I got a few bus photos on Roosevelt ave but most came out with cars in the way. Oh well, I will go back to Queens to get some bus photos soon. Thanks for the recommendation. Will look into that when I go back there.

Archived