Some Onboard BT&E bus videos

First time posting my own videos so here's a little something I got on the BT&E buses. Enjoy!

New flyer xd40 4848

Nova lfs 8023

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwMrO6XUwBU&feature=plcp

New flyer xd40 4879

New flyer xd40 4863

Orion VII 3G 7049

Orion VII 3G 7042

New Flyer xd40 4869

And my favorite...New flyer xd40 4843

So....what was so special about 4843 again? :wacko: It sounds the same as the others for the most part....

Nice videos.

thanks, and yea it does sound the same but i like the little effects it has...like way it starts up isnt the same as 4869 and when it slows down it makes the lfs whine and it has rumbling between each gears

thanks, and yea it does sound the same but i like the little effects it has...like way it starts up isnt the same as 4869 and when it slows down it makes the lfs whine and it has rumbling between each gears

But they all do it , I kinda did like that one better than 4841 when those were the only two in the depot at the time . 4841 sounded louder than 43 , 43 took off faster than 41 . 4845 sounded louder than them all but 4843 took off faster .

But they all do it , I kinda did like that one better than 4841 when those were the only two in the depot at the time . 4841 sounded louder than 43 , 43 took off faster than 41 . 4845 sounded louder than them all but 4843 took off faster .

exactly! and i realized the 40s shift different than the 50s & 60s 4840-4848 (never rode 4849) shift faster than the rest...

exactly! and i realized the 40s shift different than the 50s & 60s 4840-4848 (never rode 4849) shift faster than the rest...

Technically they all shift the same its just how the driver drives it and at it's speed & how the transmission is set thats why some take off faster and some sound louder/lower its all based on how they set it .

Archived