NYC Subway proposals and "real world" expansion ( i.e light rail) 2012-'13

sunsetparker

Don't talk to me after that message, you imitating little kid. :angry:

Start that shit again and I'll ask the mods to ban you. Another fooling trolling kitty cat. I don't have time to waste but arguing with a little boy. I got a life.

Fine with me. Just stop spamming the same thing over and over.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez...What's going on now????

There's many reasons I myself think that the (W) shouldn't be restored. I've explain many times.
Listen. That's why we didn't want you to explain it AGAIN. NOT EVERYBODY's going to agree with everything you say. Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean you haven't explained yourself enough times.

Fine with me. Just stop spamming the same thing over and over.

I can say whatever I want in the mind at my profile, but doesn't mean you can attack me by PMing me. It's my profile and I can say what I want. Who are YOU to decide how to control my own profile in a site?...

Increase more (N) and (R) service would solve the problem. The reason why I brought this up again because you guys didn't actually got through what I'd said. Like it or not, every train and bus car ARE suppose to have spares. The spares of the R46s at Jamaica and R68/68As at Coney Island will sub for the R160s on the (E)(F)(N)(Q). I DON'T CARE how much you guys threaten bans, locks, or whatever! Every train can break down so you must have some stored in the yard just to sub for them. I am telling the truth! :angry::angry::angry:

What about the R46s? Did all the ones from the (F) and (G) go to the (A)(C), I saw one set on the (F), and (R)? I would love to see R46s as replacements on the (E)(F)(N)(Q).

AND YES. Increased service should work the same as bringing back the (W).

I can say whatever I want in the mind at my profile, but doesn't mean you can attack me by PMing me. It's my profile and I can say what I want. Who are YOU to decide how to control my own profile in a site?...

It's my messenger and I can say whatever I want. Just stop this...

Archived