Subway Smileys Creaton

I am looking to create some Subway Smileys for the forums. I know Harry has his hands full with all the software, and I figured we are missing out on some.

All I need is for an Admin or a MOD to tell me either the px size, or the width and height. If both can be given to me, that would be appreciated. Thank you for your co-operation.

I'd recommend the latter, due to the obvious bigger size.

(6) < 16x16

:) < 20x20

Just a side note, I was working on new avatars for usage here, but I stopped. :P

Thank you. I will see what I can do. I will update progress in this thread. I will start with the B-Division since we have all of the A-Division knocked out.

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks. :lol:

Great job! Maybe in your sig you can use the D and M 70's smileys! :)

Exactly why I want to make em so bad.

These are what I have so far. Waiting for the go-ahead from the big man. These are just test for normal and diamond, not sure if we would want the diamond (A) in the list. They are 20 by 20, think I might make the diamond ones a little smaller.

rsz_2200px-m_train_percent281979-2010percent29svg.pngrsz_200px-m_train_percent281967-1979percent29svg.pngrsz_200px-nycs-bull-trans-adsvg.pngrsz_200px-nycs-bull-trans-qdsvg.png

Here is the 18 by 18.

rsz_1rsz_200px-nycs-bull-trans-adsvg.pngrsz_2200px-m_train_percent281979-2010percent29svg.png

Do you have Adobe Illustrator?

Just so you know, I am not making them from scratch. I don't want to take the credit for these. I am just resizing the avatars from Wikipedia.

No, I am just resizing them from the ones on Wikipedia. I have all the licence agreements and copyright claims sorted out already.

Archived