Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
CenSin

B Brighton Local, Q Brighton Express, and a Regular B Brighton Express

I was heading to Coney Island from Grand Street on the (B) and nothing was out of the ordinary until the (B) pulled up to Kings Highway. I was hoping there would be a (Q) across the platform soon to save me from waiting for the next train, but across the platform was a (B) on the local track. Hoping the (Q) was somehow ahead at Sheepshead Bay, I continued to that station.

A few minutes later, the local (B) arrived at Sheepshead Bay… simultaneously with a (Q) on the express track.

• Upvote 4

I added notes to the video to make it easier to follow what was going on.

The video itself seems to be surprisingly clear even where there's a lot of motion. You can clearly read the letters off the side of the train while passing through at high speed.

Lol nice video! Kinda remind me when I saw a Queens bound (A) local then a Euclid Av bound (C) Express and finally a Queens bound (A) express