Kings Highway, Brooklyn and more Sept 26-27

MattTrain

Brilliant, I am ALWAYS in that area along Kings Highway when Im in Brooklyn, I always fan the B100, B82, B7, B2, B31 and B68 when Im around there, u caught my favorite OG 07 6791 which I havent found in 6 months and 6616 as well which I recently rode, the ones of 6796, 3624/3625 and 4816 are great too, another great representation of what Midwood has to offer to the bus world.

Nice.

Thanks a lot!

Brilliant, I am ALWAYS in that area along Kings Highway when Im in Brooklyn, I always fan the B100, B82, B7, B2, B31 and B68 when Im around there, u caught my favorite OG 07 6791 which I havent found in 6 months and 6616 as well which I recently rode, the ones of 6796, 3624/3625 and 4816 are great too, another great representation of what Midwood has to offer to the bus world.

6616 is your favorite. cool. I learned something. Thanks a lot, glad you like!

Very nice pictures! and now UP xd40's getting side ads now..

Only if they started putting ads on SC & JG C40LF's.

JG's C40LFs have side and front ads (well at least with 320 and up) Maybe SC will join in the ad fun too.

Thanks a lot.

JG's C40LFs have side and front ads (well at least with 320 and up) Maybe SC will join in the ad fun too.

Thanks a lot.

Those JG's C40LF's are for bustime.. At least for 320-349. I know the rest of the fleet has front ads. Up to the ones that are delivered.

SC's another story. lol.

Those JG's C40LF's are for bustime.. At least for 320-349. I know the rest of the fleet has front ads. Up to the ones that are delivered.

SC's another story. lol.

That's true, most of the other ads besides "bus time" are with Two Broke Girls.

Archived