Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
overclocked

Two birds with one stone

Whatever you do, do not plan your trips the night before, or you could end up like me.

I wanted to visit today Greenport, but wasn't aware of ending of weekend service beyond Ronkonkoma.

8088568783_3dccf36f20_z.jpg

another toaster coming up later.

8088568615_56a7ce1b97_z.jpg

8088568620_6772b8abc9_z.jpg

So I came back to the city thinking I had a short day today and wanted to buy some cloths instead, for some reason got very frustrated with shopping so I went to Grand Central and hopped on train to New Haven.

8088568239_bccb793412_z.jpg

8088568075_5235270d0f_z.jpg

8088567722_7aa2e71bcb_z.jpg

8088568044_c98f2aeaca_z.jpg

8088569069_868095e3ec_z.jpg

Bonus

8088567906_0e37d7f0db_z.jpg

The lesson is, plan ahead.

• Upvote 5

Nice shot! Why did you go all the way to KO if you realized Greenport service was no more?

• Upvote 1

Nice shot! Why did you go all the way to KO if you realized Greenport service was no more?

Thanks, the conductor "broke the news", but I decided to stay anyway since the ticket was already punched

I tend to find some of the best fanning is done unplanned and done totally freestyle!

I agree partially, but not to an extent when one doesn't know that select line doesn't run on that specific day. Who knows maybe its for the best...

I agree partially, but not to an extent when one doesn't know that select line doesn't run on that specific day. Who knows maybe its for the best...

At least you changed your plans and still had a good time thats what all that matters!

• Upvote 1