NICE Bus, Right?

BM5 via Woodhaven

Q23, excellent shot, however not n23/n27 routes is not good service, especially on weekends, when sometimes connecting bus waits at Roslyn Station and sometimes don't. It cost connecting passengers next hour waiting for each other in middle of nowhere.

Roslyn Station waiting area is far from bus stop and none of business will allowed you take cover unless if you buy something.

This will be very problem during winter season when it snows, rains, hails.

Q23, excellent shot, however not n23/n27 routes is not good service, especially on weekends, when sometimes connecting bus waits at Roslyn Station and sometimes don't. It cost connecting passengers next hour waiting for each other in middle of nowhere.

Yeah I know, but 1652 broke down me in the middle of nowhere, not even mentioning signal is crappy in that area

Another Orion V breakdown, no surprise there. NICE to see the dispatcher showed up and what looks like another bus in the picture as well.

Roslyn Station waiting area is far from bus stop and none of business will allowed you take cover unless if you buy something.

This will be very problem during winter season when it snows, rains, hails.

We get it, there's a connection problem, but it's not the only problem at NICE. What does that have to do with this breakdown on the n20?

Well considering there's hardly any maintanance (because the budget allows for none) I'm suprised there aren't more breakdowns. The fareboxes are also getting messed up, 2 of the buses I was on today couldn't read Metrocards, many ppl got on and the box said "READ ERROR" including for myself. Expect to see the Orion V's on the road for awhile as they wont be going anywhere anytime soon, I've been told that there's a funding dispute between Mangano & Veolia over the new buses and who should pay for them (Mangano wants Veolia to pay). I wonder how much longer till he comes crawling back to the (MTA)

Well considering there's hardly any maintanance (because the budget allows for none) I'm suprised there aren't more breakdowns. The fareboxes are also getting messed up, 2 of the buses I was on today couldn't read Metrocards, many ppl got on and the box said "READ ERROR" including for myself. Expect to see the Orion V's on the road for awhile as they wont be going anywhere anytime soon, I've been told that there's a funding dispute between Mangano & Veolia over the new buses and who should pay for them (Mangano wants Veolia to pay). I wonder how much longer till he comes crawling back to the (MTA)

Yes that same thing I heard from a NICE Bus Op

I've been told that there's a funding dispute between Mangano & Veolia over the new buses and who should pay for them (Mangano wants Veolia to pay). I wonder how much longer till he comes crawling back to the (MTA)

That's outrageous, no question the county should pay. They own the buses, Veolia just operates them. They're paid for by grants from the state to the county.

Archived